Office for Human Resources
The Office for Human resources main mission is to process Human Resource Management, which involves development of HR-policies, employment issues, organisational development and salary administration.
The task consists of
• develop the employer policy and employer brand and ensure coordinated employer operations
• develop and ensure leadership and qualifications development
• development of work environment and health
• equality, equal opportunity and equal treatment
• development of systems and running PA (software system for HR) /HR support
• pensions- and salary administration
• ensure that laws, policies and rules in the HR area are followed
International Staff Support
International Staff Support offers support to new international researchers and staff members during recruitment, relocation and introduction at Umeå University.
International Staff Support is a Euraxess Centre. We support researcher mobility in cooperation with other universities in Europe.